Golden Valley Fire Marshal Randy Osborn is pictured at the scene of a small fire at a home in the 5600 block of Burro Road Thursday. Fire officials said the fire, which reportedly broke out in the chimney and spread to the roof, was called in just after noon by the homeowner. Firefighters arrived within two minutes and the fire was declared under control within 16 minutes of dispatch. Damage was said to be contained to the dining room area ceiling, although there was also moderate smoke damage throughout the home. Osborn remained on scene throughout the afternoon to conduct the final investigation and assist the homeowners with temporary housing needs.