Retired Rabbi Harry A.
Roth of Los Angeles fields questions about the Arab-Israeli conflict from members of the Or Midbar Jewish congregation during a Yom Kippur discussion Monday afternoon in Kingman.
His wife, Lillian, looks on.
Yom Kippur is the holiest day of the Jewish year.
More like this story
- Jewish New Year services will be held in Laughlin
- Area Jews ponder violence in Israeli as they observe holiest day of the year
- Marvins Window: U.S. dependence on Arab oil puts us at risk
- Column | Today’s scapegoating not so different from ancient societies’
- Hed lines: Republican attacks the so-called 'liberal media'