Mike Ford, superintendent of the Mohave Union High School District, names the various parts of a saddle to a group of multiage students at Hualapai Elementary School on Tuesday.
Students are studying a cowboy unit and Jordan Book is the cowgirl sitting in the saddle.
More like this story
- Wanna-be cowboys and cowgirls get instructions from modern day cowboy
- One district • One goal • Some concerns<BR><i>How has unification helped students?</i><BR>
- Kingman Photo: Almost time to saddle up
- Superintendents say they're addressing the dropout problem
- Letter: Compassionate cowboy with a broken heart