The presence of small yellow numbered markers (left center) indicates that the investigation of the shooting of Michael Judge had begun within hours of his death Monday, Oct. 25, 2004. The markers indicate the position of evidence such as the gun Judge carried and handcuffs officers intended to place on him. Below left: The holster Judge strapped to his right side. Below right: Judge received a cookie jar in the shape of a police officer during his last Christmas in 2003.
More like this story
- Private investigators find police failed to contain the crime scene
- Shots Fired - A year later, questions remain about Lake Havasu City’s first police shooting
- Fatal shooting in Havasu demands two investigations – criminal, administrative
- Independent investigators pinpoint ‘areas of concern’
- LHC police turn to Kingman PD to head inquiry into man’s death