Senator John McCain blames former President Bill Clinton for the North Korean fiasco? Isn't it time that those of you who do the bidding for the Bush administration admit that the present leadership of this country is incompetent.
Let's examine the situation.
The leader of the most powerful country names Korea and Iran among the "axis of evil." Then the man in the White House invades one of those named for trumped up reasons. Two of the three other counties, North Korea and Iran, decide the only way to stop the U.S. from invading them is to go nuclear.
The policies of this administration and its Republican Congress have caused this move to nuclear armament. Stop blaming past administrations for situations that this administration has created.
More like this story
- N. Korea, setting stage for talks, halts nuclear, ICBM tests
- Trump's vow to end military drills with Seoul stuns a region
- The summit's back on: Trump welcomes NKorean to White House
- Trump on Korean news: Could be 'progress' or 'false hope'
- N. Korea says it's a 'pipe dream' that it will give up nukes