Wednesday 4/18

GOLDEN VALLEY - Mohave County Sheriff's deputies arrested Scott Randall Runyan, 44, of Golden Valley on Tuesday night on a felony charge of aggravated DUI.

About 5 p.m., deputies contacted Runyan during a traffic stop on State Route 68 at Adobe Road, a news release from the MCSO stated. Deputies detected an odor of alcohol about Runyan. A records check found he had a suspended driver's license in Nevada due to a prior DUI.

After field sobriety testing, Runyan was booked into Mohave County Jail. His vehicle was towed from the scene.

****

KINGMAN - Kingman Police arrested Jeremiah Joseph Myers, 32, of Kingman on Tuesday on a felony charge of assault.

Officers responded to an alleged assault in a park in the 300 block of S. Fourth Street, a news release from the KPD stated.

Investigation revealed the 10-year-old male victim was playing with Myers and other juveniles when Myers became angry over a broken necklace. Myers allegedly pushed the boy down and bit his face. The youth had injuries consistent with the account of what happened.

Myers was booked into Mohave County Jail.

****

KINGMAN - Kingman Police arrested Andrew Albert Mannarelli, 38, of Kingman on Saturday night for several outstanding warrants.

Officers learned Mannarelli had a felony probation warrant in Mohave County, felony theft warrant issued by the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, and misdemeanor warrant from Kingman Municipal Court, a news release from the KPD stated.

They located him at a motel in the 3400 block of East Andy Devine Avenue, took him into custody and booked him into Mohave County Jail.

****

KINGMAN - A fire Friday night caused minor damage to a Kingman restaurant.

About 6:06 p.m., two engines and a battalion chief with the Kingman Fire department responded to the Phoenix Grill at 2215 Hualapai Mountain Road in regards to a burning smell, a news release from the KFD stated.

Firefighters went to the kitchen, where employees had moved a commercial grill/stove away from a wall. A 4- by 8-foot stainless steel wall panel was discolored and hot to the touch.

The panel and interior wall sheetrock was removed, and firefighters found a smoldering fire in the wall involving wood framing and a plastic vent pipe. The fire was extinguished and did not spread to attic spaces.

The kitchen was temporarily shut down for repairs that were completed Sunday, permitting resumption of full operation, owner Drew McFarland said.