1. When the American government supported the eviction of 500 families from Gaza, 50,000 were evicted from New Orleans.
2. When the American government supported the eviction of 30 families from Hebron, 3,000 Americans died.
3. When Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed the bill outlawing "mom" and "dad" from California public schools, five counties in California began to burn.
I'd say that was a strong warning not to mess with Israel and heterosexuals, wouldn't you? My point is that if Israel is pressured into allowing a Palestinian state inside Israel, war will result, as will the destruction of America for supporting it. Check history for confirmation as to what happens to every country that went against Israel.
You'll find they have been destroyed. Consider ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Sodom and Gomorrah (the location has been found and nothing grows there; the land is dead and empty). I love my country and want it to turn around to what's right, not what's going on.
More like this story
- The Latest: Australia blames Hamas for Palestinian deaths
- Deadly violence erupts again in Gaza at Israeli border fence
- Gaza hospitals struggle to cope with high casualty toll
- Hed Lines: Israeli expatriate in Golden Valley pessimistic about peace process
- Israeli military: More than 25 mortar shells fired from Gaza