If you are looking for a friendly church, that loves the Lord and preaches the Truth of God's Word, look no further. We welcome you with open arms and a heart full of love for God and our fellow man. Please join us in worship. We welcome You!
SUNDAY June 15, 2008 FATHER'S DAY
* Adult Sunday School; Truman Puchbauer Facilitator 9:00-10:30 am
* 8:30 and 10:30 am Morning Worship Service: Rev. Peter A. Ernst, continues his series on The Essence of JOY: The Presence of Christ: Today's Sermon is entitled: "The Essence of Humility: The Presence of Christ" Philippians 2: 1-4
* There is Nursery Care, ages birth-4 and Jr. Church ages K-5th grade during the 10:30am service time, only.
*Hearing Impaired Interpretation available for those who need it during morning worship.
* 12:00 Noon - 2:00 pm Open Gym This is for all school age children
* Thursday's 7:00-8:30 pm (Gym) Jr. & Sr. High Youth Night. Bible Study & Fellowship time.
* Wednesday's 3:00-4:00 pm (Learning Center) Summer Schedule) "Mom's in Touch" All mother, grandmothers, friends, teachers etc. that would like to pray for our students, schools, teachers, administrators & curriculum are invited to join us in this time of prayer
* Friday's: (Advanced Sign Language Classes) available at the teacher's home. Call church office if you are interested in this opportunity. 753 2370
** EVERY FRIDAY: 6:30-9:00 PM OAK STREET HAVEN, A CHARMING, 1902HISTORICAL, COFFEE HOUSE LOCATED AT...132 OAK STREET, DOWNTOWN KINGMAN, HAS LIVE MUSIC JOIN US THERE!!
If you have questions about any of our activities, please call church office 753-2370, for information and clarification.