I am a U.S. military veteran. While residing in the state of New York, I received a property tax exemption.
When I moved to New Jersey, I also received a property tax exemption.
I am just wondering why Sen. John McCain and Sen. Jon Kyl and our state representative have never pushed to get Arizona veterans a property tax exemption.
There are several other states that give certain added benefits to its veterans. If it weren't for us where would this country be?
Roy R. Trempy
Vietnam Vet 1966-67
More like this story
- State Senate votes to exempt military pensions from state income tax
- Military retirees may get an additional break in state taxes
- County Assessor's Office continuing tax break for widowed, disabled
- Letter | Trump mistreats McCain
- Barack Obama's Brother Abongo Got Tax Exempt Status in 30 Days - Tea Party Patriots Are Harrassed, Wait Years.