I am a U.S. military veteran. While residing in the state of New York, I received a property tax exemption.
When I moved to New Jersey, I also received a property tax exemption.
I am just wondering why Sen. John McCain and Sen. Jon Kyl and our state representative have never pushed to get Arizona veterans a property tax exemption.
There are several other states that give certain added benefits to its veterans. If it weren't for us where would this country be?
Roy R. Trempy
Vietnam Vet 1966-67
More like this story
- Military retirees may get an additional break in state taxes
- County Assessor's Office continuing tax break for widowed, disabled
- State Senate votes to exempt military pensions from state income tax
- Hed Lines: Reader thinks release of movie should place spotlight on Ali's Vietnam record
- Letter | Trump mistreats McCain