1. Make a list of everything you like about the job, not what you don't like.
2. Meet new people, go out of your way and meet one new person a week. Make conversation in the lunch room, in the hall and during meetings.
3. Take a problem and make it your responsibility to find a solution - working on challenges and overcoming them makes anyone feel good.
4. Look for a new job and see how lucky you are to have one and how hard it is to find one.
5. Volunteer to use your skills and help out a local non-profit or another person- see who else values your skills.
6. Volunteer to work on projects no one else wants to do - this is how I got recognized in any company I worked for ... people knew I would take something on and own it, they trusted me and my abilities and that made me feel more confident every day!
7. Take a vacation day - realize that you are getting paid to sit around and do nothing -because you have a job.
8. Tell yourself I have an amazing job and this is preparing me for the next big opportunity!
9. Offer to help others in another job role, learn something new and maybe train to be their back up ... maybe one day you'll have the opportunity to take over their job.
10. Just smile - others WILL smile back!