KINGMAN - The family of a Golden Valley toddler critically injured in a fire May 16 has set up an account for donations for his medical expenses.
Erik Glotkowski remains in an induced coma at University Medical Center in Las Vegas. His grandfather, Nic Glotkowski, said the 2-year-old boy was burned over 85 percent of his body in the fire, which was accidentally set by the boy's older brother while they played in a mobile home in front of their residence on West Imperial Road.
Erik's parents are staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas while their son is in the hospital.
Erik's three brothers, ages 5, 4 and an infant, are being cared for by family members. Erik could be in the hospital for several months, family members say.
The family does not have insurance. An account for Erik's medical expenses has been set up at the National Bank of Arizona.
The fund is the Baby Erik Burn Fund, Account No. 7503005905.
Wendy's Helping the Needy thrift store at 209 N. Fourth Street is also accepting donated items to be sold at an upcoming fundraiser for the boy. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.