Kingman Aid to Abused People (KAAP) would like to send a wholehearted thank you to the Filipino-American Club. KAAP received over 300 pounds of non-perishable food from the Fil-Am Club after members pledged to hold this drive with hopes of at least 300 pounds, and they far exceeded their goal. KAAP provides an annual average of over 14,000 meals to shelter residents and donates over 120 food boxes to families of domestic violence.
More like this story
- Fil-Am Club helps others with holiday pledge drive
- Thank to Valle Vista Country Club and others
- Letter of Thanks: To everyone who donated and offered support
- Kingman Letter: Thanks from Kingman Aid to Abused People Board of Director's
- Kingman Letters: Thanks to Dora's Beale Street Deli and others for KAAP fundraiser