Kingman Photos: Fire on Potter Avenue

Courtesy/Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire

Courtesy/Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire

Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire Battalion Chief Jason Scott said sparks from a grinding tool ignited dry brush that caused a fire in the 1800 block of Potter Avenue around 2 p.m. Saturday. Scott said the fire moved quickly through the backyard. Personnel from NACFD and Kingman Fire Department battled the blaze, which destroyed multiple storage sheds, watercraft and ATVs. Although the residence was not involved, the homeowner suffered unspecified burns and was transported to the hospital for treatment.