One of the reasons folks in Butler area don't want to annex is so that they don't have to pay for trash/sewer! Why would they?
They seem to feel free to come in to city limits and dump their trash in the bins and cans provided for those of us who do pay for it. Convenient and cheap!
More like this story
- Cabbages and Kings: 'Time for me to sign off'
- Kingman letters:Annexation: What's in it for me?
- Column: Annexation? Now where have we heard that?
- New transfer station could cost county in lost landfill dollars
- First of three-part series <BR>Talking Trash: Mohave County is full of it, and the problem just keeps getting bigger