KINGMAN - The list of committee assignments for the Arizona House of Representatives has Mohave County's Rep. Doris Goodale as the chair of the House Education Committee and on the Judiciary Committee. Mohave County freshman Rep. Sonny Borrelli will serve on the Government, Public Safety and Transportation panels.
More like this story
- Kingman legislator, who suffered stroke in September, plans for session, re-election campaign
- Gould, McLain and Goodale to lead committees
- Mohave's state lawmakers get committee assignments
- Kingman legislator ready for session as she rehabs from stroke
- Kingman legislator hospitalized with blood clot