Marian Waddell, left, rings a bell for The Salvation Army in front of Wal-Mart Friday morning. The Salvation Army's "Kettle Campaign" raises money that provides Christmas dinners, clothes, toys and financial assistance to families in need. The organization is an international movement that is an evangelical part of the Universal Christian Church.
More like this story
- Bell ringers are part of the season
- Column: Welcome to Wal-Mart, AZ (formerly Kingman)
- A friendly Red Kettle contest between Kingman police and fire departments
- Getting help from a Red Kettle: The Salvation Army’s annual Red Kettle drive has begun
- Kingman Photo | Salvation Army collects Ring the Bell proceeds