Gazebo fire extinguished

KINGMAN - Firefighters extinguished a relatively small gazebo and shed blaze Wednesday evening in northern Kingman.

The Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 3100 block of Lass Avenue around 8 p.m. Wednesday.

"Upon the arrival of the first engines, a fully involved gazebo and partially involved shed were found in the backyard of the residence," said NACFD Battalion Chief Brain Davenport.

The eight fire personnel who responded quickly brought the blaze under control. The property's residence and a mobile home parked near the shed suffered minimal damage, Davenport said. The gazebo and shed were destroyed.

An investigation revealed that the fire might have been started by an electrical problem.