Mutt Matchers and Friends would like to thank all the wonderful people and organizations that donated to our dog rescue during December and January. There were so many of you - and some we don't even know your names - but we are so grateful for what you did for our dogs.
Our donations came from all over: Mohave Valley, Bullhead City, Flagstaff, Golden Valley, Apache Junction, Louisville, Ky., and Kingman. Many of our dog owners dropped by and also donated to our center - dog food, dog treats, leashes and collars (from the Fashion Dog), paper towels, bleach, toys, and many generous gifts of cash.
We also had many people donate to our Care and Share program. This program is to help people during hard times with cat and dog food, and for that we also give thanks. One of our dog owners celebrated her 50th birthday and in lieu of gifts, she asked her friends to give donations to our center in her name. Thank you, Sydney's Momma!
Our little rescue has been in operation since Nov. 1, 2005, and it's friends, and supporters like you who keep us going with your generosity. Thank you everyone who remembered Mutt Matchers and Friends.
Judy Torgerson, President
Mutt Matchers and Friends
More like this story
- Kingman Letters: Thank you from Mutt Matchers
- Letter of thanks: Mutts have a friend in bikers
- Kingman Letter of Thanks: To Community for Success of Mutt Matchers Golf Tourney
- Letter of Thanks: To Desert Road Riders and Community, from Mutt Matchers
- Kingman Letter: Thanks from Mutt Matchers & Friends