Thanks to the Desert Road Riders Motorcycle Club. On Oct. 19, the club held their 18th annual "Going to the Dogs Bones Run" in honor and memory of Big Dog Alley. Mutt Matchers and Friends receives all proceeds from this run. Being we are a non-profit organization; this means a lot to us. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year and it is the most fun one we have.
The Desert Road Rider "Angels" work hard at this for us, and it is so very much appreciated. They get all the sponsors, make the flyers, do the advertising and place the "Bones" in places for people to buy. This group of riding angels does so much for the community; as every run they do, they give back to charitable groups, kids and senior citizens. These guys and gals are the greatest bunch of people that we know, and thanks isn't enough for all the financial help they give us.
The run culminated at Castle Rock where they had raffle drawings, auctions of items, a band, a 50/50 drawing where the winner gave it back to Mutt Matchers! I mean, how good is that? Our grateful thank you to the entire group.
Judy Torgerson, President
Mutt Matchers & Friends
More like this story
- Letter of Thanks: To Desert Road Riders Motorcycle Club and sponsors, from Mutt Matchers
- Letter of thanks: Judy Torgerson
- Kingman Letter: Thanks to the Desert Road Riders Motorcycle Club
- Letter of Thanks: To Desert Road Riders and Community, from Mutt Matchers
- Letter of thanks: Mutt Matchers grateful to Road Riders