Kingman resident Daniel Braden smiles as he holds Pebbles, his 11-year-old female dachshund, several days after her surgery at Cerbat Cliffs Animal Hospital. Braden received enough financial help from the community to pay for the removal of a tumor from the dog's left side. Pebbles is now able to walk and will have her stitches removed soon.
More like this story
- Donations roll in for veteran's dachshund; veterinarians to examine huge tumor
- Kingman veteran hopes holiday magic will heal canine companion
- Editorial: A guaranteed happy ending
- Local women helps grant wishes to sick children
- Organic Matter: Surgeons make bold stroke by removing woman's heart, returning repaired organ