Golden Valley Fire Scene: Nothing Left

BUTCH MERIWETHER/Courtesy<br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->

BUTCH MERIWETHER/Courtesy<br /><br /><!-- 1upcrlf2 -->

Golden Valley Fire District firefighters responded to a single-wide mobile home fire at 3:57 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of N. Estrella Road and W. McElmo Drive. Upon arriving in less than five minutes, firefighters discovered an unoccupied single-wide mobile home completely engulfed in flames. The structure was totally destroyed. Fire district officials deemed the fire suspicious in nature due to the mobile home being vacant with no electricity or propane on the property.