The annual Bones Run, in memory of Big Dog Alley, ended on Oct. 25 at the Desert Road Riders M.C. in Golden Valley (We call the D.R.R.M.C. our Desert Road Angels). We received a trailer-load plus a pick-up truck full of dog food, treats, tons of toys, beds, blankets and items for our kennel. Besides all these wonderful things for our pups, we also received a very substantial check from the sale of the Bones all over our area.
This terrific group of guys and gals are one of the reasons we can continue to do our work at our rescue and adoption center. Without their help, it would be difficult to keep going. There is no "thank you" big enough for this group. They not only help us, they do a lot of other charitable runs for other needy non-profit organizations. If at anytime you can sponsor them, please do - because they "do" for others.
Thank you, Desert Road Riders M.C. (aka Desert Road Angels)
Mutt Matchers & Friends
More like this story
- Letter of thanks: Judy Torgerson
- Letter of Thanks: To Desert Road Riders Motorcycle Club and sponsors, from Mutt Matchers
- Kingman Letter: Thanks to the Desert Road Riders Motorcycle Club
- Letter: Thanks so much for the fundraiser
- Letter of Thanks: To Desert Road Riders and Community, from Mutt Matchers