GOLDEN VALLEY - A Golden Valley man was charged with 20 felony counts of sexual exploitation of a minor Monday after an investigation that began a month ago.
Detectives with the Mohave County Sheriff's Office arrested Steven Jacob Touroo, 43, after receiving information from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Dec. 29 advising that Touroo possessed images of child pornography on his laptop computer - and that he shared those images with others via an online social network.
Touroo was taken into custody without incident.
More like this story
- Kingman man arrested for sexual exploitation of a minor
- Child porn charges filed against Golden Valley man
- Kingman man arrested on 3 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor
- Sex charges net lifetime probation for Golden Valley man
- Alleged sex crimes, shooting lead to arrests in Kingman, Dolan Springs, Golden Valley