KINGMAN - From left, Scott Dunton, Jen Jackson, Ben Moyer and Chris Wagner pose with Mohave County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue Kingman Unit member Sgt. Amanda Kaufman (center) after donating prizes for a SAR fundraiser.
All proceeds will be used to purchase equipment and specialized gear and for member training. The prizes include a free ram or boar hunt donated by Dunton of Dunton Ranch, $400 toward the purchase of four tires donated by Jackson of Great West Tire, an EEA Witness PL Parona 9mm Pistol donated by Moyer of Bank Street Guns, and a Double Tap Tactical Pocket .45-caliber ACP Pistol donated by Wagner of The Gun Shop.
Winners will be announced on Sept. 20. For information on how to win the prizes, contact Kingman SAR Unit Captain Louie Vega at (928) 530-2824, Buffalo Hayden at (928) 757-3248 and/or stop by the MCSO SAR information booth during the county fair Sept. 17-20.
More like this story
- High Fives: MCSO Search and Rescue fundraiser
- Mohave Search and Rescue raising funds during county fair
- Ready When You Need Them: Mohave County Search and Rescue prepared for trouble
- Cerbat Ridge Runner ATV Club donates to Search and Rescue
- Kingman Photo | All smiles at the Search and Rescue fundraiser