FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) – Police in Massachusetts are searching for a thief who might be lugging around a 2-foot-tall bottle of liquor.
The Sun Chronicle reports that the $15,000 bottle of Hennessy XO Cognac was among the items stolen during a break-in Aug. 1 or 2 at a suite at a commercial building in Foxborough. The bottle is 1 foot wide.
Police say the thief also made off with New England Patriots jerseys signed by Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski, signed photographs of former Boston Bruins player Bobby Orr and former Boston Celtics star Larry Bird, other sports memorabilia and jewelry.
Detective Patrick Morrison says most of the items had been slated to be sold at a charity auction.
More like this story
- Strange, But True | Massachusetts police stop driver for pizza box license plate
- Strange News: Watch video of police corralling horses with carrots
- Firearms, ammo stolen in Kingman burglary
- Ohio fair butter sculpture features athletes, chocolate milk
- Manhunt underway for remaining Boston Marathon bombing suspect