Hi, I wrote this poem early the morning of Nov. 13 while still in bed.
The White House as Seen by Trump
It’s only a shanty in old shanty town.
Its color is all white
Like snow on the ground.
It’s a big lonely base,
With federal employees all over the place.
And nowhere around
For peace to be found
With plenty of visitors
Who look all around.
More like this story
- In the 1600s Hester Pulter wondered, ‘Why must I forever be confined?’ – now her poems are online for all to see
- Dear Abby | Memories of long-ago assault revived by #MeToo movement
- Kingman mother, daughter find audience for writing
- Column | I’m dreaming of a debt-free Christmas
- Havasu doctor accused of sexual assault to learn sentence Tuesday