A time to get rid of trash is coming up.
March 12 (Saturday) is the date for cleanup of our town, and it is FREE. No excuse to leave yards a mess with weeds, litter, rubbish, household items and those black bags of garbage.
If I was a newcomer to Kingman looking for a place to live, I probably would hesitate when driving the streets and seeing how some people live in such an unkempt place.
Think of the health hazard you are creating. Mohave County needs stricter enforcement on all of the above. Take advantage of this freebie and have some pride in our town.
More like this story
- Solutions sought to control desert dumping
- Cleanup effort beautifies community, surrounding desert areas
- Sockwell promises to try to have county budget for twice-a-year trash collection
- "Trash Cops," tougher laws and roving dumpsters to put a bite in wildcat dumping crimes
- County cleans up on North McVicar