KINGMAN - U.S. Senate candidate Kelli Ward will be the featured speaker when the Conservative Republican Club of Kingman holds its monthly meeting March 14.
Joining Ward at the Dambar & Steakhouse for the noon lunch meeting is former Bullhead City Councilman Sam Medrano, who along with Jennifer Jones of La Paz County will challenge state Rep. Gina Cobb, R-Kingman.
The room opens at 11:15 a.m. and the meeting will begin at about noon, said CRCK President Dr. Laurence Schiff. The cost is $3 with lunch optional.
Schiff said he expects a "packed house, so you'll want to come early."
Also, Schiff said District 1 of the Mohave County Republican Central Committee will hold its annual dinner at 5 p.m. March 19. Tickets to the event will be available at the Monday CRCK meeting.
More like this story
- Assessor Kentch set to speak at Monday’s CRCK monthly luncheon
- Candidates slated to speak at two upcoming events
- Senate candidate to speak to Kingman audience
- Republican Women’s Club to host Islamist expert Monday
- Candidates slated to talk at upcoming Conservative Republican Club of Kingman meetings