After Trump loses - another fable

It was just past 1 a.m. on 9 November (allowing for polls to close in Hawaii) when every network (including FAUX, who was forced to have security remove Karl Rove for being a jackass) declared Trump lost in the most massive landslide ever seen in American political presidential election history. The remarkable 1936 Roosevelt/Landon race saw Landon garnering only eight electoral votes. This time around Trump managed to eke out a total of four electoral votes and within hours those four electors (from rural Louisiana) said they would not go on record for Trump. Trump stated he was going to sue all of the electors of the Electoral College for participating in the rigging of the election.

Trump immediately began tweeting, using ALL CAPS, stating he would not, under any circumstances, concede his loss to Mrs Clinton. That was quickly followed by another all caps tweet claiming the election had been rigged and he was going to sue every media outlet (print and broadcast) in the nation for “non-support.” The American people laughed at both disputations with the majority saying, “What Trump says is of no consequence or importance. He’s basically a spoiled little rich kid who has proven throughout the election he is an anti-American slob.” Trump stated he was going to sue every American who expressed a negative opinion of him.

Some of the 276 Trump supporters set out before dawn to correct the “election rigging” as Trump egged them on with comments about how, “You need to implement second amendment actions against all those who did not support me.” A group of three drunken morons, armed to the teeth, sped northward from rural Georgia heading for Washington, D.C., after telling their families, “…we’re gonna kill that Hillary b!” All three died in a fusillade of gunshots when they attempted to crash through a police roadblock on I-95 in North Carolina. Trump said he was going to sue the police who killed his supporters.

Out west, 16 heavily armed men met at a local fire station west of Kingman, Ariz., loaded into three pick-um-up trucks and when they reached the highway could not decide whether to attack the liberal scum in Kingman or Bullhead City. As they argued a man with a deep accent leaned over the roof of the last pick-um-truck in line and accidentally triggered the RPG he was holding, sending the projectile into the two pick-um-trucks in front, instantly killing all of the men in both trucks. The remaining men were last seen speeding towards and crossing into Mexico, where they were immediately arrested for weapons and ammunition possession. Trump reported he was going to sue Mexico for infringing on the men’s second amendment rights – not realizing Mexico is not part of the United States.

Two days following the election, Trumps unattractive Russian and English challenged wife (wonder why he didn’t marry an American?) mysteriously departed the multi-million dollar Trump apartment before dawn and disappeared. It was later disclosed she had boarded a jet at Teterboro Airport and the plane had been tracked flying into Russian air space where it landed near Praskoveyevka, on the northern coast of Russia's Black Sea – where Putin has one of his palaces. Trump said he was going to sue his wife and Vladimir Putin for alienation of affections.

A federal judge demanded Trump turn over his passport and ordered federal marshals to seize all Trump-owned aircraft when it was revealed Trump was attempting to flee the United States while facing indictments ranging from statutory rape to malfeasance in business procedures, along with the operations of a phony charitable foundation and a scam university. Trump responded, saying he was going to sue the federal judge and all prosecutors involved in investigating his numerous alleged crimes.

Things began to heat up as more Trump supporters slithered out of the muck and began shooting into the sky while shouting “Jail Hillary!” One child was killed when a bullet – as they always will – came back to earth and struck her in the head. Police began a canvas of the Trump supporters who were heard to mutter, “Now, how in the heck did that thing cum back down?” – “I doesn’t know, ain’t neffer seen nuthin’ like that afore.” Trump said he is going to sue the police for trying to find the shooter, claiming, “They were just having fun.”

The ever insane Michelle Bachmann was seen on 10 November going into a self-storage unit with a sign on the door that said, “Do Not Disturb Until Spring 2020” when it is expected she will once again surface, blink at the sun and proclaim God told her who was going to be the next president, much as she did this year. Trump released a statement that he is going to sue God for breach of promise.

Vladimir Putin, on Thanksgiving Day, leaked 25 years’ worth of Trump income tax returns to Wikileaks stating, “Винт Трампа, я не должен ему ничего больше.” Julian Assange, the sexual predator owner of Wikileaks, from his hiding place in an embassy where he is avoiding arrest, released the massive collection of documents with the comment, “Trump can’t help me now.” Trump’s immediate response was to tell the media he is going to sue every person on Earth who looks at his tax returns.

14 December - Courts all across America, from city municipal courts to the Supreme Court of the United States, released statements that if Trump attempts any lawsuit, for any reason, anywhere in the nation he will be held in contempt and fined for filing frivolous lawsuits. Trump reported he will be filing lawsuits in the World Court against “everyone.”

ALL HAIL TRUMP THE MAGNIFICIENT!

Comments

Comments are not posted immediately. Submissions must adhere to our Use of Service Terms of Use agreement. Rambling or nonsensical comments may not be posted. Comment submissions may not exceed a 200 word limit, and in order for us to reasonably manage this feature we may limit excessive comment entries.

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

No need to read more than a sentence or two; the important thing to note is it was released on a Friday afternoon with no publication or moderators for this page until possibly Sunday.

The old lib-prog has an imagination though, a sick, twisted, and dark imagination but still, an imagination. Maybe he can write his pure fiction for one of the zombie or horror shows for some extra pocket money. Thankfully, due to his own promise to the KDM readers, he will no longer be posting here after Tuesday. Can we all have a nice deep sigh together now........ and breathe.

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

Still cannot comprehend the challenge I see - but not surprising. I will leave these pages permanently when some conservative/obstructionist takes me up on the challenge - to wit, the C/O agrees to leave these passe forever if Mrs Clinton wins and I agree to leave these pages forever if Trump, the serial sexual predator and pedophile, wins. But I do not expect any loser to take me up on the challenge no guts, no glory.

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

I guess it should be pointed out the piece was originally turned in on Monday and due to editorial problems was not posted until today. So there was no “great plot” to prevent conservative/obstructionists from commenting “until Sunday.”

And once again Morrow has it all wrong – my challenge as explained a half-a-dozen times - is for him or any other conservative/obstructionist to accept the challenge by agreeing that if Mrs Clinton wins they will never post here again – ever! If they agree to that I will agree to never post here again if Trump wins (hard to type that without laughing out loud), I make that challenge knowing Trump is going to lose – BIG!

As to my fiction writing I have no idea why Morrow is so upset about my innate talent that provides a steady income (along with my non-fiction writing). Could be jealousy borne out of a lack of talent – I have no idea.

Now, Robert, if you have the courage accept my challenge and we will see who continues to post here following Tuesday’s election. But rest assured if you do not accept the challenge you will hear from me every single day on some subject – but not Trump, because he will not win.

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

Oh, and moore, thanks for finally admitting you are nothing more than a paid lib-prog plant for the Clinton Crime Family, Inc and the fully corrupt DNC. It clears up a lot of things. Tell us; how much do they pay you to belch up the drivel you do? I guess you should give them their money back though. All you have really done is help people see how truly vile the lib-prog left really is. Thanks for that by the way...

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

It appears as if the moderator was dissatisfied with my response, so I will make it succinct. I am not paid by the Kingman Daily Miner for my political insights (a point I am sure they will gladly affirm).

Sure wish it were possible to figure out what upsets the moderator?

RH 2 months, 1 week ago

I read this story today, a Trump fan has his Trump sign destroyed, holds several teens some as young as 14 at gunpoint, calls the police, when they arrive he admits he did not see them do the deed, he is promptly arrested, faces minimum brandishing and threatening with a firearm, maybe kidnapping since he denied these teens right to leave, denied them their liberty, personally hope they throw the legal book at him and take his gun for life, give him a good long prison sentence to give him time to reflect on the constitution, innocent till proven guilty in a court of law. This is a halt wit Trump supporter, one sees this time and again at Trump rallies, idiots/half wits assaulting folks on national television, bragging about it, get arrested later, have to post bond, hire a attorney, face trial etc., for what? A political view taken to the extreme? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-kubek-trump-sign_us_581cde7ae4b0aac624845080

kdmineruser1 2 months, 1 week ago

Yeah, you will see a few overzealous fans of these presidential candidates; but, to see half a nation willing to support a socialist candidate for US president is just plain sad!

Why didn't you democrats throw her out of your party and tell her to start her own socialist party? OR, do you democrats want the US to become socialist/communist??

What's that I hear? Oh, of course, it's jovial Bob LHAO!! Bet it won't be so funny if Hillary does get elected, for the average Joe democrat!

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

And I hope anyone caught stealing or destroying someone's property, particularly a political sign, gets a minimum with no time off for good behavior, of 5 years at a work farm so they can pay for their room and board. Same thing with anyone who commits voter fraud; 5 years for each offense. Since they usually do thousands; that's it for them. A life of working for free with no freedom. It's that serious.

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

I agree totally and feel that anyone who has admitted to or been caught committing voter fraud should - retroactively - lose their right to vote permanently. What say you, Robert?

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

Unless your memory is a minute long; you know I have already answered this before. Unlike you I am not in the habit of repeating myself endlessly.

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

Uhh, exactly where in this thread did you answer this "before." Now, tell us if you agree that every person who commits or admits to voter fraud should be denied the right to vote permanently and if not, why not? You seem to want all kinds of jail time and penalties for low-lifes, so explain your position?

HwyRover 2 months ago

A week later and still no response. Amazing!

Freedom928 2 months ago

I can still see the turnip truck you fell off of. I didn't say I answered it in this thread but it was not long before I said I did. Look it up; I'm not going to hold your hand and lead you. I will give you some basic info though. Click on my name then click on "Comments". You will then be able to go through all my comments just as anyone is able to see all yours the same way.

Edith_Prickley 2 months ago

Freedom - I like you. Don't respond and "Suggest removal". You are banging your head against a dysfunctional wall.

jcarbone702 2 months, 1 week ago

It is easy to see why Bob Moore has a gig in Kingman. Threre aren't many smaller markets.

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

Uhhh, I hate to disillusion you, but I do not have a "gig in Kingman" because it is such a small market. I am heard across the country, read in numerous publications as well as my numerous books.

RH 2 months, 1 week ago

Thank God Tuesday is around the corner, then all that is left is the whining, crying, crying foul and fraud, then the singing of them sad sack right wing blues!!!

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

I don't know about all that but someone will for sure be cryin' the blues. God willing and the Creek don't rise; that someone will be the Hitler supporters.

I forget who that quote is attributed to but the Creek referred to is believed to be the Creek Native Indian tribe and not a body of water.

kdmineruser1 2 months, 1 week ago

Ahhh, did someone put bad mushrooms on your double cheeseburger??

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

It would appear as if Morrow received something untoward in either his food or drink.

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

Apparently you're new to this Internet forum/comment section thing. KDMU1 was replying to RH not me. That's okay though, no need to be embarrassed, it happens when we learn new skills sometimes.

Freedom928 2 months, 1 week ago

Hwyrover says: "Yep, all we can look forward to is that idiot Trump raving on and on about the election being "rigged" and how he's going to sue the world and our local sad little conservative/obstructionists beginning their new four (or possibly eight) year jihad against Mrs Clinton. The eight-plus years of trash against Obama did them so much good it will be fun to watch them bang their heads against a new wall - with the same old trash."

The election was rigged but we overcame it by sheer numbers. It's guesstimated there were up 3 million counts of voter fraud. Nope; can't prove it. Clinton won the popular vote by 200k so without those 3 mil fraudulent votes she would have lost by a lot more. I hope we can get Voter ID and other voter fraud protection measure implemented before the 2018 election and for sure before the 2020 election.

So now that the shoe is on the other foot; I guess we can we expect you to "bang your head against a new wall" for the next 4-8 years while we have fun watching it.

HwyRover 2 months, 1 week ago

Always remember, the American people did not elect Trump by a majority and he is not yet President. And who, exactly, are these 3 million fraudulent voters you allude to? The only person I have known who committed voter fraud is our own local individual who admitted to it. Out of curiosity do you feel she should be denied the right to vote permanently for her voter fraud? If not why not?

And, no, I will not be banging my head against the wall, I will be watching as all of the poor saps who voted for the self-confessed serial sexual predator and pedophile see how he is going to royally screw them over.

Now, please stop being a "sore winner" and move on.