Open letter to Senator Jeff Flake, R-AZ:
It’s Halloween all right, but the horror is Obamacare and the insane insurance market. I have been dropped, over-charged, turned down for care from three major carriers and the “damn VA.” I’m sure you and Sen. McCain enjoy prompt, proper care (family too) from “smiling” first-rate doctors most of us never see or can afford.
When are you and Senator McCain going to earn some generous taxpayer money and “attack” and change, for better, this very poor care system? Your state, Arizona, poorly served and fed up with crap care. You and Senator McCain did not vote for Obamacare, but have done little with the rest in Congress to change or curb it. Get with it, Arizona demands it!
Robert F. Henry
More like this story
- In opening campaign salvo, Flake book says GOP has ‘lost its way’
- Ward: Voters are winners in Flake retirement
- Letter: U.S. Senate plans to fast track bad health care bill
- Advocates: Obamacare repeal would ‘painfully disrupt’ Arizona care
- McCain coy on new GOP health care bill that Flake, Ducey are backing