Myself and my family have so much to be grateful for this holiday season. On Sept. 29, I was shot in the line of duty during the service of a search warrant. Our gratitude starts with the first responders, KPD, Kingman Fire and AMR. We would like to say thank you also to the doctors, nurses and staff of KRMC who provided myself and my family with such excellent care and compassion.
In addition, my family and I are very much appreciative of all of the support we have received throughout this troubling time. Once again, thank you KRMC and staff, KPD and law enforcement agencies of Mohave County, KFD, as well as the law enforcement wives organizations, and to our community in general, we thank you.
Have a blessed holiday season,
Detective Dennis Gilbert and Family
More like this story
- KPD Detective Dennis Gilbert is back at work, continues to recover from Sept. 29 shooting
- KPD officer Dennis Gilbert released from hospital
- Fatal shooting by KPD was justified
- Body camera footage released in officer involved shooting (video)
- The Thin Blue Line: Police discuss recent shootings, public response