Voters should vote yes to Proposition 205 to legalize marijuana for personal use. Of course the federal government doesn’t want that to happen along with the FDA who stand to lose a lot of money. All the young people who have been busted for pot and sent to prison, all the money that was confiscated to enhance personal incomes of and law enforcement.
The truth is marijuana is beneficial for a number of reasons, the after-effect of cancer treatment, the uncontrollable muscle spasms of MS, migraines for the worker who needs a good night’s sleep after a hard day’s work, for recovery of other debilitating diseases, marijuana shuts down the emotional mind to allow for healing in the body, mind, spirit modality.
Legalize and free these people who are our future. Yes, marijuana is an intoxicant, but when used discriminately it can be much safer than alcohol and prescription drugs, non-addicting, safe from overdose and physically less harmful than tobacco.
More like this story
- Proposition 205 campaign manager says now is time to deal with marijuana
- Letter: Think twice before voting against Prop 205
- Study: Medical marijuana sales expected to double next 4 years
- Legal marijuana foes fund opposition to ballot question
- Mohave Republican Forum gets updates on minimum wage, marijuana questions