Soroptimist International is holding education and training awards for women. The Live Your Dream Awards provide monetary assistance to women who provide the primary source of financial support for their families.
You are eligible to apply for the Live Your Dream Awards if you are a woman who:
• Provides primary financial support for yourself and dependents which can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents
• Has financial need
• Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program
• Is motivated to achieve education and career goals
• Resides in one of the Soroptimist International of America’s member countries/territories
• Has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award
• Does not have a graduate degree
• Is not a Soroptimist member, an employee of Soroptimist International of the Americas or immediately family of either
• Has a Social Security number or Tax ID number (you will not be asked to share this information unless you have been given an award)
Potential cash award levels are up to $2,500 for local level, $3,000 to $5,000 at the regional level, and $10,000 at the international level.
Apply online at http://www.liveyourdream.org/get-help/apply-for-an-educational-grant/index.html. Applications are accepted until Nov. 15.
If you have any questions, contact Suellen Stewart at 928-753-6477 or Linda Miller at 928-757-5936.