Rep. Paul Gosar is announcing the 2017 winners of the Congressional Art Competition on April 29 from 2-4 p.m. at the Desert Caballeros Western Museum in Wickenburg.
This competition is for high school students from all around Rep. Gosar’s congressional district (AZ04), and I applaud this recognition of achievement in art (and of the teachers and schools that mentor our young artists). This event is open to the public.
In addition, everyone can vote for his or her favorite art work online in the People’s Choice Award.
Voting runs from April 20 through April 27 at noon.
Voting information will be posted on Rep. Gosar’s website (www.gosar.house.gov).
I hope that many from around the District will be able to vote online and to attend the Wickenburg event to support achievement, art and education on April 29 in Wickenburg at one of the district’s great museums.
More like this story
- Kingman Academy art students get congressional recognition
- Gosar, Goldwater Jr. scheduled for Kingman visits
- Congressional District 4 voters concerned about immigration
- Proposed amendment would let military help construct border wall
- Candidate for US House of Representatives David Brill comes to Kingman