KINGMAN – In an effort to better serve taxpayers, Mohave County Treasurer Cindy Landa Cox is opening satellite offices in Bullhead City and Lake Havasu City from April 25 through May 1 for second-half tax payments.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed from 1-2 p.m. The offices are at Mohave Electric Cooperative, 928 Hancock Road, in Bullhead City, and at The City Complex, 2330 N. McCulloch Blvd., in Lake Havasu City.
“The Treasurer’s Office works diligently to provide the highest level of customer service possible, while keeping our costs low and providing as secure an environment as possible for your county employees and you, our customers,” Cox said.
More like this story
- Treasury satellite offices open in Bullhead, Lake Havasu
- Treasurer opens temporary satellite offices
- Security concerns will keep Mohave County treasurer's temporary offices closed
- Demand for cash payments strains treasurer offices
- Cash is king, so why won't Mohave County accept it for property taxes?