Las Vegas McCarran Airport needs a relief airport. I see the city of Kingman and the Kingman Airport as a good partner for Las Vegas, Nevada with the new Interstate 11 and the bypass.
It is a win-win for Kingman, Arizona to work with us in a partner ship for Arizona and Nevada.
More like this story
- Regional Photo: The View From Above
- Pushing to use American Airlines flights out of the Laughlin-Bullhead City Airport
- Prescott man sees ‘on demand’ air service in Northern Arizona
- Photo| Presenting the Laughlin-Bullhead airport
- $1 Billion Flight Plan: Officials: ‘This guy is from ‘The Twilight Zone’’