KINGMAN – A local cab company reported a Kingman man to Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies for not paying his cab fare Sunday.
MCSO deputies arrested Daniel Jordan Geesey, 37, for misdemeanor theft and felony resisting arrest.
The cab company informed authorities that Geesey refused to pay for his ride home after he had been drinking at a Kingman establishment and was asked to leave, according to MCSO.
Deputies contacted Geesey at his residence in the 3700 block of Hearne Avenue and reported he still refused to pay the fare.
A struggle began when Geesey was told he was under arrest, and Geesey and a deputy went to the ground, according to MCSO.
Geesey was taken to Mohave County Jail.
- Information provided by Mohave County Sheriff's Office
More like this story
- Kingman man arrested for failure to register as sex offender, theft
- Suspect fights through being tased, gives it up when facing weapon
- Woman accused of stiffing cabbie, invading home
- MCSO: Kingman man arrested for resisting arrest and criminal damage amid threats
- After getting free from deputies, Littlefield man turns himself in 3 days later