Don’t just treat your lady only on Valentine’s Day, but all the time! Good God! After all, if you loved her enough to marry her, then show her how much you adore and honor her, okay?
Never talk down to her, always show affection, daily. If you really love that lady then show how much she means the world to you. Never cause her to show fear toward you and always walk beside her, okay? If you love her then spoil her because she deserves that at least.
Kenny Lee Barrows
More like this story
- Dear Abby | Lovers aren’t the only ones who celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Sweets, treats, and love: Here are some local goodies to make your valentine’s heart flutter
- Older Than Dirt: Valentine's Day memories, from Mom and Dad to that special guy who loved See's Candy.
- Dear Abby | Wedding planning is driving close mom, daughter apart
- Older Than Dirt: VALENTINE'S DAY