Photo by Aaron Ricca.
Local surf-rock band TIKI Bandits had Sportsmans Club packed Friday night. A Noise ordinance concern led to a last minute shift from Hooch’s Bar and Grill, bringing the band to play yet another show in the historic downtown bar.
More like this story
- First-ever Rude 66 Festival opens its doors Saturday
- Local tattoo shop raises nearly $4,000 for Kingman High School’s music program
- Kingman can wet its whistle at Saturday's Beerfest
- Formed as a hobby, The Asphalt now sets its sights a bit higher
- Wayland, Brad Johnson ready to bring down the house Friday