I have been following the KAA kerfuffle in the paper for awhile now.
Dave French in particular has caught a lot of grief, particularly from Lingenfelter.
In support of Dave French, I would like to put in my two cents worth. I worked with Dave on a daily basis from December 1996 to February 2005, a little over eight years. He conducted himself in a very professional manner at all times. He was a good business man and made sound decisions based on facts. He was also very ethical in all dealings.
I can say he was the most ethical manager I worked with since retiring from the US Navy in August 1978. I left two companies in San Diego before coming here over the lack of ethics in their business dealings.
I think you will find when the dust settles, there is nothing there.
More like this story
- Dave French announced his retirement as executive director of the Kingman Airport Authority
- Kingman Airport Authority Director Dave French announces his retirement
- Criticism rains down on airport management
- Kingman Airport Authority explains land sales at workshop with City Council
- New City Council aims to bring airport authority to the table