I think too much worry is being made about nothing, as to the stores closing.
It’s the job losses that one might find as a worrisome thing. Hastings closed in Kingman and Bullhead City, but in Bullhead City a new chain tool company took that spot. It’s a nice store, and rumors are its going to take over the spot in Kingman. Guess time will tell.
Walmart pretty much put Kmart out of business. One can hardly find any competition in prices.
Many do not realize businesses cannot succeed without “we, the customer.” Many big corporations doom themselves when they forget this simple fact.
You can create a business, but if no one buys what you’re selling, then you’re sitting on a worthless thing.
R. Hill Kingman
More like this story
- Small businesses offer 75 percent of jobs, making their success critical
- New owners, same quality service at Home Style Furniture
- The psychological differences between those who love and those who loathe Black Friday shopping
- Dear Abby: Aunt seeks the right approach to niece in need of guidance
- Post Office to close at Maverik in Golden Valley