Why was Diane Maxine Richards, the former budget analyst for the City of Kingman shown favoritism despite the alleged blatant fraud.
Twenty-three felony counts including theft, forgery and misuse of public monies (Source: Arizona Attorney General’s Office). It’s the largest alleged embezzlement in Kingman history, and it’s comical at best that she is out on her own recognizance.
(When convicted she) should be serving life.
More like this story
- Former city employee accused of embezzling over $1 million has status hearing today
- Hearing for alleged $1.1 million embezzler coming up
- Diane Richards to change plea at hearing at August hearing
- After 10-minute hearing, Diane Maxine Richards case continued to June
- Diane Richards pleads guilty to four counts of felony theft