I know things are getting busy, but lets not forget why “We, the People” wanted change: term limits for Congress and the judiciary, build the wall and secure the border, and eliminate the Federal Reserve.
“Congress shall make no law,” the amendment might read, “that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the senators and/or representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the senators and/or representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.”
Get the federal government out of the land management business. It cannot acquire any land without approval of the state in which it lies, and give the people the right of recall of any member of government elected or appointed.
More like this story
- Letter | Trump isn’t a politician, that’s why we voted for him
- Kingman letters: Two houses not better than one
- Current Comedy, 12.23.10: The Millionaires 'Club
- Legislature sends Supervisors a message - citizens' right to bear arms shall not be impaired
- Current Comedy 11/15/10: "The People's Work" (Welcome to the Occupation, Part 2)