Photo by Aaron Ricca.
Talk about a field trip.
Motorists and residents may have seen a group of 30 Lee Williams High School students walking along Andy Devine Avenue, Stockton Hill Road and zig-zagging through the neighborhoods Thursday morning.
Lee Williams High School teacher Eugene Kramer (third from right) and his medical occupation class started their foot trek at the Martin Swanty auto dealership earlier in the day, then made their way to Wright Veterinary Services, Cerbat Chiropractic and ultimately Kingman Regional Medical Center for a day of learning about the different medical occupations and fields.
More like this story
- Kingman High School Health Occupation Students of America attend state leadership conference
- Boone 4th at national event
- Academy a law enforcement summer camp
- HOSA attendees work to raise funds for conference
- The Workforce of Kingman: Experts say there is plenty of education, but a lack of technical skills