Kingman City Council votes 7-0 to pony up $17,000 for an LED message board.
What is the total cost of this boondoggle?
So, the Mohave County “Hysterical” Society is so wealthy that they can waste $15,000 of their funds on an LED sign?
And plus another $17,000 of funds that could be used to improve the many things that the City of Kingman really needs?
Smack my head.
I’m sure that what Route 66 needs right now is a costly sign that will distract distracted drivers even more near a pedestrian crossing.
More like this story
- Kingman City Council: Ignite Brand won’t pursue contract renewal; 7-0 vote to pony up $17,000 for LED message board
- LEDs tabled after animated discussion
- P&Z moves ahead with electronic billboard regs
- Kingman City Council to get update from Ignite Brand Marketing at tonight’s meeting
- Council initiates new Wal-Mart zoning