Regarding the recent article about the woman suing Rep. Paul Gosar over Facebook block.
No, J’aime Morgaine, your constitutional rights to free speech were not violated because you (like everybody else) can express your free speech through the USPS by writing a letter. Simple as that. (Case dismissed)
More like this story
- Letter| J’aime Morgaine: Politicans can’t block social media users from commenting
- Letter | Marjorie Gillis: Gosar Arbitrarily Blocks Constituents on Facebook
- Letter: Representative Gosar is betraying our Constitution
- Rep. Gosar: 'I don’t care if you’re upset if I blocked you on Facebook'
- J'aime Morgaine sues Rep. Paul Gosar; claims First Amendment rights infringed