This guy (Rep. Paul Gosar) gets his “power” from us and then bites the hand who made him by ignoring us. He believes that his position is only for his personal use. His loyalty is first to himself and then to his troglodyte members of his faction of Congress.
Assuming Mr. Gosar cares, which is a long shot, a careful reading of the Constitution would tell him just who he represents. Gosar represents the dregs of our very flawed House of Representatives. Getting rid of people like him will go a long way to restoring our democracy.
Hats off to Ms. Morgaine. Let’s look for more like her for the 2018 election.
More like this story
- Letter: Gosar’s ‘I don’t care if you’re upset if I blocked you’
- Letter| J’aime Morgaine: Politicans can’t block social media users from commenting
- American Civil Liberties Union backs J’aime Morgaine in lawsuit against Rep. Paul Gosar
- Rep. Gosar: 'I don’t care if you’re upset if I blocked you on Facebook'
- Gosar joins handful of Republicans filing to impeach Rosenstein