Kingman Airport Authority has been a old boys club for too long. Dave French is retiring and good ridance.
French has controlled the KAA for over 15 years with manipulation of KAA Board and/or City Council, often voting at each meeting when on both at the same time.
Steps need to be taken to review the city with KAA.
The award plaque showing Kingman Airoprt of the Year in 2002 was due in big part to a great airport manager at the time, Bob Najaka.
Suggestion: Fire all of them and hire Bob back.
More like this story
- Dave French announced his retirement as executive director of the Kingman Airport Authority
- Kingman Airport Authority Director Dave French announces his retirement
- Kingman Airport Authority, City Council meet at first workshop
- National Guard off duty at Kingman Airport
- Change in industrial park management long overdue