KINGMAN – It’s been four long weeks, but the Kingman High School football team is finally back home. The 33rd-ranked Bulldogs (2-6, 0-3 3A West) will welcome No. 31-ranked River Valley (2-6, 1-2) to town today for a 7 p.m. contest.
The Dust Devils have lost their last two games and suffered a 55-0 setback last Friday to Northwest Christian.
Shott Cole leads River Valley with 253 yards and five touchdowns, while Andrew Chance has passed for 211 yards and one touchdown.
Kingman is looking to end a three-game losing streak and after being shutout on the road by Odyssey last week.
Kingman concludes the regular season at home against Northwest Christian next Friday.
More like this story
- Prep Football: Bulldogs drop 36-12 loss at home to River Valley
- Prep Roundup: Tigers, Lady Vols find success in final home meet
- An Academy win over Tonopah puts playoffs in sight
- Prep Football: Area teams conclude regular season at home
- Prep Football: Kingman, Kingman Academy, Lee Williams all hit the road