I would like to ask you, what would it take to make our animal shelter a no-kill shelter?
It’s very sad, that some must be killed so more can come in to die. How can we the people stop this? Why can’t they have free give away pet days? Lots of other places do it, empty the shelter.
More like this story
- Letter | Susan Jessee: WAHS needs help to save feral cat program and other animals’ lives
- Under new management, Kingman shelter works to achieve 'no-kill' status
- No, Mohave County doesn't need a 'dog pound' (Letter)
- Letter: BOS needs to take a second look
- Animal shelter boasts new look, more adoptions